• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question about MQ2... (1 Viewer)

Rodello4

RedCents
Just recently re-installed EQ titanium on my computer and started playing on one of the emu servers. My question is this, after doing everything on the "MQ2CompileGuide.pdf" guide how do you get MQ2 to work? Downloaded everything it asked for, got the 13 succeeded builds done. But I have no clue on how to run MQ2. My apologies for being a noob at this, but I haven't a clue what I'm doing.

Also when trying to add any Add-ons, it screws up saying:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'MQ2Main.lib'

Any help with that would be appreciated..

Just recently re-installed EQ titanium on my computer and started playing on one of the emu servers. My question is this, after doing everything on the "MQ2CompileGuide.pdf" guide how do you get MQ2 to work? Downloaded everything it asked for, got the 13 succeeded builds done. But I have no clue on how to run MQ2. My apologies for being a noob at this, but I haven't a clue what I'm doing.

Also when trying to add any Add-ons, it screws up saying:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'MQ2Main.lib'

Any help with that would be appreciated..

Before you try to compile the addon, Build or Rebuild your MQ2Main see if that allows you to compile it.

When you say you don't know how to run MQ2 could you be a little more specific please?

1. Run MacroQuest2.exe from your folder
  2. Run EverQuest.exe
  3. In-Game, type "/plugin <plugin name>" to add all plugins you wish to use

Before you try to compile the addon, Build or Rebuild your MQ2Main see if that allows you to compile it.

When you say you don't know how to run MQ2 could you be a little more specific please?

1. Run MacroQuest2.exe from your folder
  2. Run EverQuest.exe
  3. In-Game, type "/plugin <plugin name>" to add all plugins you wish to use

Found how to get MQ2 to run Here

Last edited:
Question about MQ2...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back