• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Question about group management functions (1 Viewer)

Magoon

RedCents
505¢
Is there a way to have my SK, who is dps till I get him higher level, to FD if he reaches a % of his life then get back up in 5 or 10 secs?

Also is there a way to form the syntax for the group to burn if more than one mob came with the pull?

Thanks !

Is there a way to have my SK, who is dps till I get him higher level, to FD if he reaches a % of his life then get back up in 5 or 10 secs?

Also is there a way to form the syntax for the group to burn if more than one mob came with the pull?

Thanks !

Both of those can be done. I think that the FD part was in another post and its hard for me to find and link them from my phone. I saw a necro INI that did FD.

In order to burn with adds, you probably need to make some Holy flags that will pop AA and Discs when there are 2 mobs. Check our some of the SK holys and their aggro holding flags.

Thanks !

If you go to this wiki about mq2melee it has some information in regards to setting up mq2melee for FD and other "automatic" features as well.

Personally I HATE when my sk takes a nap, he gets a damage spike, the healer heals him yet he feels the need to lay down and watch the group die! grrrrrr

Question - Question about group management functions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back