• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Question about Conditions (1 Viewer)

nezstor

RedCents
746¢
Is there any way or some where I can see all available objects and their sub objects?
I can figure out most of the syntaxes, but hard to guess the names of the objects and sub objects like "Me.PctHPs", easy when you see it, but hard to guess it.
I know the MuleAssist gui hade a Condition builder.

Is there any way or some where I can see all available objects and their sub objects?
I can figure out most of the syntaxes, but hard to guess the names of the objects and sub objects like "Me.PctHPs", easy when you see it, but hard to guess it.
I know the MuleAssist gui hade a Condition builder.

> TLO / Members <

if you open the macroquest console you can also choose the macro expression evaluator

1649027981260.png

1649028039421.png

Hmm, have to try it out.
When I use the Expression Evaluator I get False when I use Target.Stunned, so it might work.
Thanks for the help, think I will figure out the rest by myself :)

conditions you also want to use .ID (stunned is bool true/false so that is fine) but in general you want to use .ID

target inherits spawn

1649029428904.png

Question - Question about Conditions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back