• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question about bard kiting (1 Viewer)

jstbilly

RedCents
I was just recently given a lvl 67 bard. He is not uber equiped, nor loaded with AA's.

I have read tons of threads on want is needed and how the afk kite macros works, but I still have one simple question.

Being that I am a bard noob, I'm not sure what are the best songs to playing for the dots and heals.

I have been reading through the song book, but I guess Im not all sure what I'm looking at.

What songs should I set up, for say a 65 bard, I do not believe he has many of this OOW songs yet.

Thanks in Advance,

first Read this all of it .. or atleast the first couple of pages..

what songs you should twist at what levels is all in there

next .... where should questions go?

RIGHT

Q & A forum

thanks...

Yes your correct, My fault for not putting it in the right forum.

I had read that whole thread from page 1 to 30. There was a lot of great information in there, but I didn't come across much for the post lvl 60

The bard that I have is lvl 67, but I believe he really only has up to lvl 65 spells.

Druid said:
for learning about bards, go to eqdiva.com
do not pass go, do not collect $200

LOL at druid .... like that one EQDiva was/is a good page getting a lil outdated but will answer all his questions....

Above 65 are Runes to get your songs so you will have to farm a lot of PP to get them (anywhere from 8K to 16K pp depending on supply and demand) or get a good group for the drops.... Think its Wall of Slaughter....

I learned most of what I know about my Bard from EQDiva ..... and I still don't know shit compared to some on here......

Yea WOS is good for 65-69 runes(s1 camp and cubby), Also NC for 65-68 runes(packmaster camp. There is another named here too but cant recall his name.) After that MPG and RSS for 69-70 runes.

Question about bard kiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back