• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Pulling (1 Viewer)

stalk

RedCents
32¢
I'm using KissAssist and love it.

There is one question I have. Given the difficulty my toon has with LoS issues, I am assuming KA won't work well (automatic pulling) indoors. Is this an incorrect assumption? There's something I'd like to camp where all the PH's are inside a room without doors. I don't mind doing thepulling myself but being able to automate it would be nice. Since while I don't AFK bot, I do like to watch TV while doing it.

I used it but I guess I didn't understand *how* to use it.

Trying now!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I've got it "mostly" set up. If i do /nav target command, it will navigate to the target properly. However, it doesnt use those navigation paths while in pulling mode?

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I must be missing something, and the wiki doesn't seem to tell me what I need to know. I have MQNavigation set up, and if i use /nav target it will follow the path to get where it needs to go. But KissAssist doesn't seem to use those navigation paths to pull?

Question - Pulling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back