• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Pulling with a bow in kissassist? (1 Viewer)

wadehaskell

RedCents
10¢
I have a 36 shd and I can't seem to get the bow pulling to work in kissassist. I have the ini. file done as
PullWith=Turretkeeper's Bow|CLASS 6 Steel Silver Tip Arrow
He is set as pullertank. What am i doing wrong?

You syntax is correct

Someone else posted about this but never got back to me. There are 3 different types of these arrows CLASS 6 Steel Silver Tip Arrow

CLASS 6 Steel Silver Tip Arrow small knock
CLASS 6 Steel Silver Tip Arrow medium knock
CLASS 6 Steel Silver Tip Arrow large knock

You can't put in which it is and Kiss doesn't know one from the other. Use as different type of arrow and see if that works like Mithril champiom Arrow or just a vendor bought arrow.

If all else fails just pull with Siphon Strength

I have tried different arrows, adding the nock, all different combinations and descriptions but still nothing. I am just using Spear of disease spell to pull. I guess I will try a different bow as I can't figure it out.

- - - Updated - - -

I may have misspelled knock too. I will try that as well.

"I think I'm dumb, maybe just happy." No combination works- different bow, different arrow, with or without knock or nock, parenthesis or not. Spells work fine but cant find any combo of bow and arrow that works.

Question - Pulling with a bow in kissassist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back