• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Pulling Macro? (1 Viewer)

Marbury

RedCents
121¢
Here's what I wanted to do, take the simple Shadowknight or Warrior macro and turn it into something a little more complex. Let's say I was at Reparm castle in Fire (Take a right before you go to Tables. Well, I was planning on just setting up a group there over night and exp while I sleep. Now I know I will prolly get flamed, but pretty much in this area if you have a decent group nothing should get away from you. None of the mobs run and in this room there are approximately 20 mobs standing around. I was wondering if there was a way to put some code into a macro to make the tank (After the mob is dead) to target the next mob and cast/shoot a bow at the mob and pull it. It sounds simple, but I have a feeling it could be a little more difficult. I will look around some more and see if I can't find anything.

Pulling Macro?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back