• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Pulling Level Limits Question (1 Viewer)

RedCents
60¢
Is there a way to limit the level range of mobs to pull? I have my level 25 character trying to pull level 5 mobs, I want to make it so he only pulls level 15-30 mobs, ta one time he even tried to pull a lvl 50 guard to my lvl 25 group lol

pelase advise

well this is not really the answer your looking for.. (I would like to be able to pick pull by level as well) but what i do is adjust the pull list in kiss to match the mobs i want pulled i use myseq so its pretty easy to see what i want (there is a map with mq2 as well)

add the mobs you want to pull AND the mobs you don't want to pull to your kiss ini list

Rich (BB code):
[The Dead Hills]
MezImmune=A Xulous Invader,Bloodsucker,Dark Infector,Deathcaller Xylok,Dread Ghoul,Jattius Rattican,Lieutenant Robert Ward,Marcelyn Sjobern,The Monstrous Minnow,Oozoroze,Rat Packleader,Spirit of the Hills,Squire Alan Wells,Squire Gordon Flock,Squire Thomas Olson,Vorovelze,Warpriest Poxxil,
MobsToIgnore=Gribble Grobblenobber,Cogwitz Sprocknozzle,a captive adventurer,a freed adventurer,a dead adventurer
MobsToBurn=A Xulous Invader,Dark Infector,Deathcaller Xylok,Dread Ghoul,Jattius Rattican,Lieutenant Robert Ward,Marcelyn Sjobern,The Monstrous Minnow,Oozoroze,Rat Packleader,Spirit of the Hills,Squire Alan Wells,Squire Gordon Flock,Squire Thomas Olson,Vorovelze,Warpriest Poxxil,
MobsToPull=ALL

You do it by zone which btw is also by level range as zones kinda work that way naturally.

Question - Pulling Level Limits Question

Users who are viewing this thread

Back