• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Puller waiting for mana (1 Viewer)

unknown0021

RedCents
Hey guys looking for some direction here on a problem I have not been able to figure out. I am certain my question is in one of the many guides available, but for the life of me I cannot find it. I think I have been through all of them and I have not been able to find out how to configure the pullers's wait to pull for healers mana. Seems by default it is setup to 95% which is good but at the area I i dont need much mana so I wanna lower that number. I am assuming it is a config file i need to modify but have not been able to figure out which one.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thx.

By default it triggers when someone gets down to 20% mana or endurance, and everything pauses until that person gets to 90%. It's configurable in the .ini file, specifically the puller's .ini is where you want to look -- everyone else by default will cancel their waiting once an NPC is engaged with the party.

I believe the options are in the top section of the .ini
Rich (BB code):
MedStart=20
MedCombat=0

Question - Puller waiting for mana

Users who are viewing this thread

Back