• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plugin - Project 1999 all-in-one plugin (1 Viewer)

soulzek

RedCents
11¢
I've been developing my plugin for 1999 for a while and like to keep adding more and more useful features. I haven't played EQ in... a LONG time so I don't really know how certain things were accomplished back in the day. I also have the compiled MQ2 for eqemu's client (Titanium). I'd be glad to distribute this if someone could enlighten me on how the authentication system works exactly for distribution.

I would like to submit my plugin for level 2 access so I can further my research (and hopefully scout out some source code for quickest learning). Let me know what you guys think. I'll post the .dll here if you want or let me know where to send it. Here are the current features:

-make your target a banker
-print all npc corpses in the zone (with decay times*)
-docrack client offsets (hardcoded such as ultravision, seeinvis, nofall, etc)
-ability to re-zone into your current zone or zone to adjacent zones **
-hijack your current target (become them client side, experimental)**
-toggle kos and non-kos (by ghosting your character around the zone)
-speed hack
-warp (including succor, warp to target, user defined position)

*decay timers are only accurate if you have been in the zone since the npc died
** buggy/experimental

-EDIT-
Forgot to mention my only interests are p1999. I have no interest in current exploits on EQLive nor will I be developing for it.

send me a PM with the .cpp code and any files that need included, I will test it when I get home.

as far as building it distributable, Using a decent hex editor you change anything that says microsoft to microsoap in macroquest2.exe and mq2auth.exe
:)

didnt get a chance to test it out, had way too much stuff going on last night (preparing for our vacation for thanksgiving), I will see about looking at it during our layover. unsure if my compiling stuff on here works or not, but i will test it.

couldnt get the .cpp you sent me to work, so I just used the .dll you sent. Dont blame yourself for the .cpp, I havent had luck yet with compiling plugins.

testing it out now:

/fade works
/warptar works
/speed works (large warp detected at 5, but 4 doesnt seem to trigger)
/docrack seems to work (a list would be nice)
/hijack seems to work (although it doesnt actually allow you to control a PC, it shows on your screen but doesnt move the actual character)
/zone seems like it should work, I need to look up some zoneid's to fully test
/succor works
/banker seems to work, need to do more testing (warning, it shows on my screen "guard XXX says welcome to my bank" so I would use in unpopulated places)
/nlc seems to work

seems if you /hijack, the server doesnt want to sync you back up, which screws up looting and whatnot. should be fixed after zoning, but nonetheless.

Last edited:
Plugin - Project 1999 all-in-one plugin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back