• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Progression, making plat at low level (1 Viewer)

megatr0n

RedCents
Anyone got some tips and hints on how to make some decent plat at low levels on progression, say level 1-10, currently I can only scrape up a few gold now and again :(

There must be an easier way...

well at those levels, there are spiderling silks, pelts and bone chips mostly. I sell bone chips for 5 golds each 10p a stack, and various pelts of quality going from 1 to 30p depending on type and quality. thick grizzly bears skins and a silk cord make a reinforced medicine bag. 10 slots giant size that is a nice seller. high quality bear and a back pack pattern make a tailored back pack. silk robes and such dont sell great most of the time like bags do, but there is a small market. you can but a tailoring kit to get good enough to make leather padding which can sell for 100 to 200 pp a stack. that would be a low quality pelt and a silk thread. you can skin medium pelts down to low quality with a skinning knife. skinning knife easy to make in smithing. eqtraders has recipes if you want to do that. or buy one from another player. leather padding used in fine plate armor and people buy it for smithing. Once you have couple platinum, start checking vendors everywhere you go, sometimes you find great bargains someone else threw out for few platinum compared to what others would sell it for. you learn prices as you start selling off other things like leather padding or pelts or bags and hear what others are selling things for. I make vendor runs around norrath checking places like surefall and jagged pine and other cities and I will chack each vendor around the city. this can take you hours and it is no experience, but you have to make pp or make exp :) seldom in the game will you get both, sometimes you get lucky tho. at 20-30, hunt the goblin camp in lavastorm, scortch is a big goblin that pops at the campfire and he drops a helm that you can vendor trash for 170-190p or sell to other players for 300p. that is one of the best low level plat makers. good luck.

Progression, making plat at low level

Users who are viewing this thread

Back