• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Problem with moveutils (1 Viewer)

kmccue100

RedCents
Hey im using tons vxed mac, anyway moveutils is causing a prob with it, for some reason now when i use /circle 60 it automaticly hits num lock and starts running, prob is that messes up the circle on the mac... anyway does anyone have a moveutil that doesnt auto press num lock?

Turns out when you put in the exact loc on the circle it ends up correcting itself, what i did was sneak a /keypress back in once it does /circle so that it stops it right away.

And i dont like how it breaks circle now either, its cool in some ways, but like when im afk kiting and my cat jumps up and hits my keyboard like she does alot or if im typing to someone and accidently press an arrow im screwed heh

Last edited:
Problem with moveutils

Users who are viewing this thread

Back