• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Problem with mac... (1 Viewer)

kmccue100

RedCents
Hey guys, kk here's the prob, i just cant figure it out, i believe this is a macroquest error, anyway im running tones afk bard mac and whenever it /zones (with the new alternate zone method) it stops the mac whenever it zones in...
I really dont get it, the mac looks flawless, i added a delay 5s to the zoneing on ec and wc and that did a little less than nothing for me =\

do like i did and re write the mac yourself to /warp to zone ins and run in... works perfect when you do that. tone doesnt update that macro at all so your best bet is to do the warps and zone in manually on macro

instead of starting in PoK, bind in West Freport or guild lobby and cancel out PoK sub, and make a sub for the zone your starting in to do the commands you used in pok

Problem with mac...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back