• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Possible? (1 Viewer)

Bloodcell

RedCents
So MQ2Nostun works by detecting the "You have been stunned" message and rerouting it so the server doesnt see it, right?

So my question is it possible to get a "never get spells interupted" plugin by doing the same thing??

Bloodcell said:
So MQ2Nostun works by detecting the "You have been stunned" message and rerouting it so the server doesnt see it, right?

So my question is it possible to get a "never get spells interupted" plugin by doing the same thing??

Last time I checked the source it sets your ->Stunned flag to false every time your HUD is updated. So, no you couldn't avoid getting interrupted using that same method.

Bloodcell said:

interrupted spells by stunning is done by the server, the spell is actually interrupted before your client gets the stun message.

Possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back