• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Possible Dupe? (1 Viewer)

Overlord

RedCents
Well the other day I wanted to get my DOD charm aug done and up to full stats.

So as my gobby rogue I ended up dieing in the hive at my last update. When I respawned in POK I had the Aug still on me, I figured cool now I don't need to worry about summoning my corpse etc. So I ran back and hailed the clockwork guy.

After that was done I put the aug in the bank ( still in shroded form ). When changed back to myself and went to go summon my gobby form, well I finnaly got my rez and to my surprise there was the aug on that shrouded form. I couldn't loot it becuase of the LORE flag on it. But I did in fact I'm assuming dupe it? I can't be sure becuase I can't loot and see the stats on it.

I'm going to run some tests and see if it's possible to dupe anything else in this manner.

have you tried changing back to shrod form after summoning the corpse? Maybe wrong but though you could only loot your shrod corpse while in shrod form that way you dont get the items they start with, but then you could loot and place them in the bank if you moved the original ones to shared bank slot

Of all the unwise things one can do in life, posting about a possible dupe in an MMO is probably the greatest. Don't share, my friends; cash in.

cronic

What cronic said...at least till you have 5000k+ (that's five million for all you georgians) =p

Cade said:
What cronic said...at least till you have 5000k+ (that's five million for all you georgians) =p

I wasn't talking about platinum. But five million dollars is also acceptable.

cronic

Well heck, you all ar probably right about not posting it, but I figured you all have helped me out so I would share with the community.

Anyway yeah is doesn't work, I guess I just got lucky.

jackass said:
cronic hows ghost you gonna update it? or just zone and warp which we all have alrdy?
He's working on it. Updates for that shit isn't instant especially with all the changes with DoD. I'd rather wait and let him test than load it up and have every Gm online on my ass :P

id like a RL /nokos so i could walk into the other rooms while im at the local Super Tan....gotta love Carolina Girls.....go Cocks!

Oh snap ^^ I have millions of plat in my bank without duping, and I know people with morethan me without duping. They don't really watch plat that often :P

A guy I know got his account bugged so that you could NOT leave PoK. When he died all of his gear remained on his corpse. So naturally over the next week he duped like 50 million plat. When he was caught (the dumbass kept a petition in queue relating to "so and so is stuck in PoK") he had already made like 5 grand in selling the plat and had purchased 6 or 7 more accounts in much better gear than the first paid for for like a year. He only lost, his account and 2 other accounts he used to start the duping, but he had atleast 2 or 3 million in excess plat sitting on the other accounts.

That's about SoE's extent of catching plat duping.

heres a way to test this, get 10 plat in shroud form, go somewhere and die, when u spawn, check for the plat, go to your corpse and see if there's 10 plat there, if it works, take out like 500pp or somethin and keep doin it, not every 2 secs of course or else it would be nerfed really fast

Possible Dupe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back