• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

pop up text on mouse cursor probs (1 Viewer)

shadowman33

RedCents
70¢
Ok, very sorry to ask here, but I've searched and searched even on eqinterface and not found the solution.
Recently for some unknown reason, on one of my boxes no pop up text will appear when I move my mouse cursor over it. For example, the buff timers and spell name when the mouse is over the spell gem. For the life of me I have no idea why it happend and how to turn it back on. I've reloaded all my custom ui's and default, but still the same.
I hope I have not overlooked a post somewhere on this, but can't find a solution.
Again, sorry to post here since this is not technically mq/RG related, but it's driving me insane having to alt to show info all the time.

I have the same problem, only worse: I run on two different systems, one pops up text, the other doesn't!! Even with both systems side by side, I've been unable to determine what is different.

pop up text on mouse cursor probs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back