• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Plugin to remove LORE ? (1 Viewer)

DW70

RedCents
Heyas ,

Is there a way to remove the Lore ? would really help me farm phat lewts :D
did a search before posting , nothing related .

I have been looking for the same thing. I know it can be done. If you can make items No Trade tag disapear Then u can do the same with the lore please post it if u are able to figure it out. Thanks!

johnathans said:
I have been looking for the same thing. I know it can be done. If you can make items No Trade tag disapear Then u can do the same with the lore please post it if u are able to figure it out. Thanks!

Sure you can make the tag dissappear but you cant trade no trade items, so its useless.

One of the largest banning rampages sony ever went on was over shared bank, which is the removal of or ignoring of the No Trade tag. I can guarentee you that as soon as you find a way to get rid of the Lore, you will have that account thrown in the trash. If that is no concern of yours, then hey.........more power to ya.....

Might be kind of obvious when you are carrying 2 of the same swords from Demi LOL.

Yeah I remember when NODROPS were transferable from one character to the next, had to be on the same account though if i remember correctly. Sony blew an o-ring on that one, lots of bannings.

P.s. ohi

I had a guy trade nodrop stuff from one toon to another on a different account (this was like 2 years ago) and was the reason I started using mq2 to see how he did it. I think it had to do with putting a notrade item in a tradeable bag, then putting that bag inside another bag to bypass the check, but still not sure how he did it to this day.

ps. never got caught for this either (was Time and GoD gear which was still good back then).

I have been able to trade NO TRADE items, using a docrack or a plugin. It removed the No trade tag and everything.. i was able to trade them from one account to another. this is why i say that the Lore could be done and I dont think it would be too much different then the No trade one.

johnathans said:
I have been able to trade NO TRADE items, using a docrack or a plugin. It removed the No trade tag and everything.. i was able to trade them from one account to another. this is why i say that the Lore could be done and I dont think it would be too much different then the No trade one.
Try that now to see what happens. :judge

Plugin to remove LORE ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back