• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

PL'ing on EQMAC (Or anywhere) Suggestions? (1 Viewer)

EQwerty

RedCents
43¢
Looking for some suggestions on a "path" to PL 1-50 or so using the method of pulling a ton of mobs, letting them beat on my tank who has a DS, and casting a small AoE with the toon being PL'd. I want to avoid some of the more heavily traveled zones (where possible), but also needs to be a big enough zone so I can take advantage of the group XP bonus on Alkabor. Zones with a wide range of levels so I can avoid moving around multiple times would be helpful. Any suggested tried & true paths?

We used to do Velk's with this method back in the day, but I don't know if it's the best. Can take a lowbie from 30-45 or even 50 pretty fast.
Obviously, paludal will be great, but can get crowded, and GD has some relatively high density spots of tizmaks. Honestly, pincushion PLing can be used in a helluva lot of places (anywhere without a caster).

I go CR till around 18ish, then I move to BM and kill gnolls till around 25ish and move up to the bee's till around lvl 36ish.

Then zone to Goru'kar Mesa and kill everything there till around 40ish, then I move to the Giants in that zone till I am high level enough to enter POI.

After POI comes COD mostly and then the toons are high level enough to group with my lvl 95 box team, for sweet exp

Posted this in one thread below, hope it helps.

PL'ing on EQMAC (Or anywhere) Suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back