• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

PLing a Necro (1 Viewer)

Druid

RedCents
50¢
I've got a 52 Necro and a very gimp (but able to cast :D ) 68 cleric

Where's the best place to get the Necro up (relatively) quickly?

I have MQ2 :mq2 , but don't afk or warp or ghost.
I could go to HOH or FH, but /bleh they are boring.

Suggestions welcome...

TIA

With a 52 necro you won't be able to really pl with the cleric the only hting you can do is hang around and cast heal over times on him every now and then. Go fear kite the bats in PoNightmare. Around late 50's early 60's head to PoStorms and kite the frogs in forest section till like 66 or so then head to HoH for the gaurds or wherever.

Necro is my favorite class and my original main character try out some of the class necro sites for info www.necrotalk.com was one iirc that I liked alot.

If your willing to group the two, then go to chardok b, have the cleric paci pull, and tank, the necro can slow the undead (most of them are undead) as well as dot, pet and undead nuke for the dps. If you fight near the zone out you shouldn't' have a prob, and it can act as a safety net for you as you acclimate to your new home. Should be good for the necro to 60 with the cleric and 62-65 solo (will be a bit slow but can be handled solo easy, prob a lot sooner if you have any skill with your necro).

PLing a Necro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back