• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Plane of Sky (1 Viewer)

slutsarefun

RedCents
I have found myself bored lately working on my necro's epic. Any ideas on how to get to PoSky w/o a wizzy casting the port? /zone airplane doesn't work. . . going into Veeshan's Peak and looking for that portal didn't work either.

And ideas or a /loc of the posky portal in VP, if it really is there, would be appreciated!

You could just pay a wizzy =P. When you jump out of sky you land in North Freeport waters so perhaps if you /zoned there? I havent used /zone in forever so not sure if you still have to be in connecting zone. Think its North Freeport with the boat right? Lol i havent been there in so long i forgot which freeport.

nope crashed everytime i tried it, there is supposed to be a npc in potranq just like there is one for hate but no one knows where its is, or if they do they aint telling

Plane of Sky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back