• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Piggyzone ini file? (1 Viewer)

DrmChld

RedCents
120¢
Does anyone have any documentation or anything on how this works? I'd like to try to make some changes to it so some of the broken zones will work.

IE: When you try to /zone dreadspire it goes to Stoneroot falls and then crashes you. It should go to Stoneroot falls, Hive, then Dreadspire.

I tried changing the 358 to 354, but that still resulted in a crash and it trying to zone to Stoneroot first.

351=dreadspire "Dreadspire Keep",358 <----
354=drachnidhive "The Hive",358
355=drachnidhivea "Living Larder"
356=drachnidhiveb "Coven of the Skinwalkers"
357=drachnidhivec "Queen Sendaii's Lair"
358=westkorlach "Stoneroot Falls",351,354,362

358 = Zone ID
westkorlah = Zone ShortName
"Stoneroot Falls" = Zone Full Name
351,354,362 = Neighboring Zones

The Neighboring zone must have a connecting zone line and a valid entry in the INI file.

-alatyami

358 = Zone ID
westkorlah = Zone ShortName
"Stoneroot Falls" = Zone Full Name
351,354,362 = Neighboring Zones

The Neighboring zone must have a connecting zone line and a valid entry in the INI file.

Thanks, I am not sure why it didn't work then. Hive and Dreadspire are connected zones. Dreadspire and Stoneroot are not. In theory changing the 358(Stoneroot) to 354(The Hive) should have made it work.

actually, dreadspire and stoneroot are connected zones, its just to get through that way you need a "formal dinner invitation" dropped in dreadspire. entrance is via a statue in the nw part of zone

Piggyzone ini file?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back