• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Strategy - Phinigel Server - Bard Song Checklist (1 Viewer)

Lucent

RedCents
45¢
This is a spreadsheet I threw together real quick based on the destef progression spell list website (which is excellent, located @ http://destef.dyndns.org/spells/ ), so i could buy all my bard songs from 1 to 50 at once and check them off/highlight them as i went so i wouldn't miss any or purchase them twice etc using bank alts and so forth.

Seeing as we wont be using MQ2 in the near future, if ever, on this server, buying spells is no longer automated... So in that regard I figured I would share this with the redguides community, my favorite EQ community, in case this might be helpful to anybody else playing on the phini trubox server, to save you 10-15 minutes of work!

Sheet is on googledocs and can be viewed freely, cut and paste it into your favorite spreedsheet program or download it right from google.

Bard Song Checklist/Tracker for Progression Servers

EDIT: Added Left column with song levels so if you sort by a location column to see what songs are where you are, you can easily resort by level again after

Stay tuned - More will be coming (at least shammy), though regular casters have way more spells.. so I wont be listing all the locations but rather just a few with the idea that you'll get them in groups and use alts/shared bank to move the plat/spells required, as listing 12+ locations for a basic spell is kind of silly lol

Strategy - Phinigel Server - Bard Song Checklist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back