• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Paying for a logo-Banner maker to make me a logo and a banner (1 Viewer)

nijhal

RedCents
10¢
Hi guys,

As some of you may know, I have my own mq2 site, well I also have a wholesale computer, parts and consumer electronics site going up on monday. Welcome to DSRJunk.com - For all your computer and electronics needs.

I need a logo to replace the osCommerce logo in the upper left hand corner of the screen that will match the layout. It does not have to be anything extravigant, just good looking. I would like it to have a transparent background, so I can use it in email headers as well. As well as a smaller version of it, for well when I need it smaller.

The otherthing I would like is a banner, nice rectangle banner, with the web site on it, as well as depicting what I sell, maybe some graphics, saying the name of the web site, computers/parts, mp3, digital camera, tv's ect. It dont all need to be on there, just as long as it gets the point across and looks good.

I am paying for someone to do this, payment will be delivered via paypal when the job is complete. PM me or respond here with offers on what you would charge to do this. IF you would like to make a "Proof" logo and banner and email it to me, let me know in your PM, if I like it, we can work out price.

I dont want to go over say $30 for the logo and banner, hopefully less, but let me know, if you do a good job I might go higher.

Paying for a logo-Banner maker to make me a logo and a banner

Users who are viewing this thread

Back