• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Pathing is messed up in DON's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, pathing is messed up in almost every zone where Z axis changes. It's one of the most game breaking bugs to date but for some reason Sony is pretty much ignoring it.

the reason sony ignores it is because (I think!) that they have no idea how to fix it. somebody write them on how to fix it and they MAY be able to do it. *innocent aura*

This would be in instanced zones whree lots of mobs ar ein a room and you want to kick off a circle and go to bed. I like to do cats in the ascent. The mobs will shift back and forth over and over and basically you run through the middle of them and die because they won't aggregate into the center. It's ghey.

This has been a problem for a while, especially in DON's. I pull with my sk and it really irks me watching the mobs run away from me first then towards me, pathing near their buddies of course. I flop, stand up and instead of running towards me, they run at full speed back to their spawn point and then towards me, making feign splitting a pita in those zones.

DOD zones are about the same as far as that goes. Both DON and DOD zones have really irritating mob warping isseus too...I think they leave it in game just to make us see how the mobs feel to have things warping all around them ;)

The worst case of messed up agro and mob warping I've seen so far has been in Rage. Not even dying takes you of the freakin hate list. And that door that respawns sucks ass.

Pathing is messed up in DON's
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back