• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - P99 Can you use the program on p99 with out getting in trouble (1 Viewer)

ksn0s0

RedCents
Good morning,
Stupid question here. I like to find out if I can use the mq2 and other Utilities on P 99 without getting in trouble . If I'm not abusing the tools and utilities that is offered by red guides will I be detected .

I seriously doubt you will be able to do so without suffering consequences. I'm sure this has been asked before as well if you wanna look around the forums. Lets see if someone with more experience with this can answer your question.

I understand if I get caught using it, I would be band from the game . Can it be detected by the people that run p99. I really want to use it only for the maps.

I tried to look around in the level 1 chat forms. But didn't see anything.

Yes. Using P99 will get you banned. They have a way to detect when it's injected into the eqgame.exe. If you're looking for a map, do a Google search for ZlizEQMap. That'll help you. It reads logs. The site will tell you how to set it up. It's legal. Frowned upon, but legal. They don't like maps since there weren't any when the original trilogy was retail. But since this reads logs and doesn't alter/modify the game, they allow it.

Question - P99 Can you use the program on p99 with out getting in trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

Back