• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - P99 accounts prices? (1 Viewer)

ohsfatty

RedCents
Hey guys, just discovered Project1999 a month or so ago and was interested in buying an account.

My question is what types of prices are people getting for toons? I PMed a guy today about a 58wizard with gear and he was asking 500$. I hope/assume this is just a crazy price? I always see people asking for offers and I would prefer not to lowball people.

TLDR: How much do 50+ accounts normally go for?

A lot of it will depend on the droppable gear. You would need to calculate fair market value on the server for each droppable item then multiply x $2/k

For a naked, 50-55 toon, I'd value it at $50. A naked $60 right at $100.
Add an epic to those, and depending on class, add another 50-100$

Some classes are more rare or have high demand to see on RMT than others - that can play a factor as well.

Would need more info about the account to determine if 500$ is fair price. It isn't out of the realm though if the character certain criteria.

Good luck.

Question - P99 accounts prices?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back