• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Overthere zone loc? (1 Viewer)

Zepher

RedCents
22¢
Whenever I use /zone Overthere is places me in front of the ledge in OT. This is usualy in front of a group that is there xping. Is there a way to change the location that I zone/warp into so that it is less noticeable in case people are fighting in the area? I'm trying to draw less attention to myself.

Thanks for any info,
Zepher

you can use waypoints, when in overthere find a safe place you would like to appear at next time you zone, when at the spot do /zone setwp safespot
next time instead of doing /zone overthere do /zone overthere safespot
that is all :)

Depending on the plugin you're using for zoning, you can prolly add an entry to the INI file for the plugin. Something similar to:

Add "default=x y z" to the [Overthere] section of the INI file...add [Overthere] if it's not present. Replace x y z with the loc you want to zone in at.

odessa said:
you can use waypoints, when in overthere find a safe place you would like to appear at next time you zone, when at the spot do /zone setwp safespot
next time instead of doing /zone overthere do /zone overthere safespot
that is all :)

Thanks Odessa, great info

Overthere zone loc?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back