• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

old world mobs --- (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
I know this has been done before (in general) but I wanted to focus on a specific mob or 2.

I would love to be able to kick the shit out of lord seru / emperor ....and it does not even have to be a fair fight.

I have been trying to adapt a strat for seru and have not had any luck yet....I have the /loc of his room, right next to him and learned that anti-grav when activated near him will get you killed (some text about you setting off a trap) ....if you try that further away you don't go up far enough.

I then tried to warp into the ground...but always have fallen through to the level below....I was able to warp into one of the wall pillars....and nothing attacked me, but of course I could not hit anything once I was in there....

anyone have any luck at a current kill against this old world mob? .....I am also looking for advice on the emperor...but only after I finally kill seru...any help would be greatly appriciated.

Well does he reset HP when back to spawn. Ive killed b4 by dotting a mob then warping into a wall. It takes alot of time but it worked for me. I had a hot key set up for the two points. Its kindof of a ghetto ghosting.

I don't think he resets his HP...but all I have is a bard....I don't think he could beat the mobs regen rate ....but it does not mean I won't try...that is a great idea.

old world mobs ---

Users who are viewing this thread

Back