• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

old man mckenzie (1 Viewer)

meeskino

RedCents
71¢
hi guys,

I get gold ticket and clicky mask as reward option with my 85 lvl char.

My 75 lvl char only gets potions as reward option. Anyone can confirm, is it suppose to be this was or should I talk to EQ support?

Dont really want to talk to EQ support tho, as my chars would get total about 30-35 gold tickets, when I'v finnished giving in them zeroud out items...would draw too much attention.

really? gold ticket not allways as reward option?

damn, I given in 12 tickets til today (have sold most by now) and gotten gold ticket as reward option every single time. once I chose mask.

with 85 lvl char. with 75 lvl char I got only potions :(

Well then there's either something wrong with that quest or you're the luckiest guy on EQ.

it's what the devs are doing for the huge monster mission snafu. idea is they're supposed to be compensating people that actually raided for the gear that got zero'd out by giving out gold tickets. what's actually happening is mq'ers are getting dozens of gold tickets for having tons of that gear to turn in. oops.

nah, you can get gold ticket for zeroed out raid item. items that were aquired before patch.

as naggy and vox raids were doable by 3, you could get loads of them items. I had 2x 3 chars. so did 6 missions every day and 2 raids every 3 days.

old man mckenzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back