• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

ok i want a new acc (1 Viewer)

RedCents
33¢
well i do.. decided to either buy one or make one but not sure on what class... not into spell casters so preferably melee.

my prob is i can alredy log on most classes all level 70 with 500+ aas and time+

am tempted by either a war pally ranger or maby somthing else, any one got a segestions? have no idea what to pick lol

also any one selling accs pm me :) :)

when your deciding.. you have to think about what your plan is for the new account

example.. i am adding DPS to my 6 box grp .. so thats what i build...

or if i wanna replace the WAR tank with a knight class.. etc etc

not sure that helps but thats how i figure out what char i want to build

thats the thing, i dont really box a grp now, sick of that, just play for fun. i will box on raids etc and its np really gearing it up and qvic gear is now trivial points lol

i do like high DPS classes, rog for example (which ive got at 70) zerkers are intresting but... well not either. rangers seem fun (and simple to box on raids /autofire)

ok decided on both... gunna make one on one acc one on the other and PL with the bard and friends cleric lol.

ok the next question is being a brit.. how the fuxors do i get a new account key off soe? do i just get a didgi DL of eq evolutions (up to pop expan which suits me for the mo) and i will get one right off the bat or i gotta sit there and DL it?

for you class, i would recomend a ranger, I have been playing mine a lot lately. Just created it two days ago and im already lvl 21. If you are going to make a ranger, dont be like most morons and make a half elf, go with the wood elf. If you are looking for DPS i would say either a rogue or monk. Monks are awsomely fun to play, can be hard to get a group sometimes but since you PLing i guess that irrelivant. If you do make a monkey, go with iksar. Human monks suxxors. thats a fact not an opinion.......

for you class, i would recomend a ranger, I have been playing mine a lot lately. Just created it two days ago and im already lvl 21

Played a ranger for 5 years , Not the most fun class , but challenging as the best utility class in the game

have a 57 monk (was my main got very bored of) yeah made a woodelf ranger, all my toons are either woodelf or have woodelf illusion crown :p got zerker and ranger to 30 in about 2hours, dumping the zerker in favor of the ranger zerkers are just /yawns lol

btw tolans bracer now summons 100 right or still 20? save me spending 10k on one

oh any one got a ranger mac?

also when he hits 60 and i take him to vxed for aaing, if i had him assist me bard and /autofire on her target would he draw agro off the other mobs?

Tolan's bracer is still 20. And I have lvled my first ranger to 65 and since retired, then made another ranger 58, both half elves. so maybe that makes me a 'moron' but with the way gear and stats are these days, the race does not make as much of a difference as it did before. and btw, yes i know how to play, level, gear a ranger. my ranger at 58 has 3900 unbuffed hp and 1100ac. which is a lot more then some 65-70 rangers I have seen. So just because my rangers are half elves, doesnt make me a moron, just means that i dont care, so think before you call people morons, dont make this into the MQ2 forums.

any 65-70 ranger with 3900 hp's unbuffed needs to be slapped.

i could just be saying this because my ranger has nearly 8k unbuffed.but thats just me .

but at 58 3900 is kinda nice

I have learned from my dad, as we have played for almost 6 years. I learned early that there is no substitute for raw hp/mana. I laugh at rangers who think they are hot shit until they inspect me. I have 3897hp and 3786mana unbuffed, at 58. He will be 70 in about a week, once i get paid and reactivate my account. Everything I am wearing is from the bazaar, so that goes to show that, in somewhat lower levels, it doesnt take elemental gear and such to get high hp. I have spent about 250-300k on my ranger, but nowadays you can get the same gear for about 200k max. I.E; Scalelink Armguardes (110hp) Gloves of the invader (95hp), but most every slot has a radiant cut kyanite in it because dad is max at all skills, including alchemy lol. makes it a little easier. :D

My buddy told me that the tolans bracer summons 100 arrows now and not 20. Did they change it back to 20? Tolans bracer summons a bundle of arrows (Bundle = full stack) Other arrow summoning items use regents so they still summon only 20 arrows at a time.

ok i want a new acc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back