• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

OK game Play (1 Viewer)

rawwar

RedCents
20¢
Not sure where everyone is but it is hard to switch servers and start a new toon without at least a lil help which is why we were going to start this up.

Z has done what he could and I am not asking for a lot but I miss having like players to play with and will have to switch back if this does not start up more....

Just saying not flaming ... trying to get this together

You're telling me! Tons of people expressed interest, but they don't log on. There are a few people who've been busy the last week or so, including me, so we haven't been able to log in. Hopefully, more people will get on soon. Who knows...

I've had projects and tests this week, but yeah. Normally I'm on all night and theres two or three people in the channel/guild, one being a trader. Last time I logged on there were seven people guilded; just need three more!

I agree... I havn't had much time the past week or two but try to log in every night and say hey... It is hard giving up an old eq life... ATM i don't know what to do. I will keep logging in and try to be more active. But it takes team work to pull this off. Know what i mean?

Was on last night for a while and had a couple non-guild members really help me out with language spam and such .... I gotta say FV might not have been my pick for server but it is quieter ..... I have finally gotten to lvl 12 and was given some good gear so I can hand down some of mine now.... have Bard gear mostly but some is All .... will keep plugging away for a couple more weeks then if it is this hard will have to go back to my server .... think we need to get another post going inside RG to see what peeps think I know right now all are busy and if not some are AA'ing thier butt off so am patient .... am usually on from 7 to 11 pm central if ya need a duo ...

Is there a way to see how many people are in this group, even? Can Darkeros see that? It would be useful to know if we even have a shot at staying a guild. Personally, I'll probably be staying on FV even if this doesn't go through since I was sick of my old main and mages kick ass at soloing.

Thee is a couple things we can do to get 10 .... I have 3 accounts so can bring 2 more toons on just need to delete a slot on one account.....

There are exactly 20 people with access to this area. Probably about half are going to be removed within the next few days because they're not playing.

I'll be playing more next week. Like I told you guys, I had a lot of stuff going on this week and last...a lot that was planned, then a lot that was unplanned. I'm usually not busy at all and play a lot, so it's been weird for me. My parents came in town this weekend unexpectedly, or I'd be playing this weekend as well.

Ok who's gong to be on to tag my other toons tonight so we can at least get to 9.... then its easy to get one more... looks like a yards sale is coming on old sever kinda like FV now.....

lol....i was on for a little while and got a few levels this afternoon

Heading out to meet my parents tonight for a little while.

I'm gonna try to work on an afk macro this weekend or next week that i can run for long periods of time and people can request to join.

I got a code snippet for that in mine Dark if ya wanna take a look... May need to be modified if were in an instance... but i'm game. Oh word of advice... if you break a bone and they put ya on drugs... make sure you eat somethin =P Make ya feel good then but let em wear off and ya feel like poo..

Sorry Dark I usually have been keeping my trader on, problem I have is I have 8 other toons on server I am running macros that are deemed inappropriate so I can't join with them :(. I do have a warrior I should go ahead and guild heh. I'll try to talk to someone in guild in the next few days about it.

eqisdead

OK game Play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back