• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Odd problem ....not sure what it is... (1 Viewer)

gardenia

RedCents
Ok...I have 2 computers (both have exact same macroquest / EQ files - )

I will log 2 peeps on, one being a bard....(both computers have MQ2 running at this point)

On my bard computer;
nostun
noencumber
faerune
envirofall
twist
circle
macro-target

*will use warp to get to farming spot

and it will run just fine, but after awhile it will CTD... with no error , nothing.....

but my other computer is just fine
nostun
noencumber
faerune
envirofall

so I switched computers.....

and on the new computer my bard once again CTD...no errors
but my other pc stayed up without a problem...

The only odd I thing I actually saw besides the crash was....I do a /warp to get to the spot where I want to circle/mac-target/twist ....and my computer CTD very quickly this time....

I wanted to keep my bard alive until he would gone from his LD, so I targeted him with my other peep and did a /warp target....

nothing happened....then I noticed I had a target ring from where he was before he /warped to his farming spot...but he was gone....and even though the ring was right in front of me it said he was out of range to heal.....

any ideas?

The odd thing is that when I succor on my character, using the spell not the /warp hack, I CTD while running MQ2. This is with all /warp, /gate, /zone plugins unloaded. The only time I even CTD is when i cast succor.

Tonight I'm trying a vanilla MQ2 compile with source files from MQ2 boards + the plugins I used before the new SOE patches to see if that alleviates my issues.

Odd problem ....not sure what it is...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back