• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NPC Con in the HUD? (1 Viewer)

FunWithUs

RedCents
Can the NPC Con results be displayed in the HUD?

For example your target con might be "scowls at you, ready to attack", so this would show up when you have the NPC targeted, as well as having the text color matching the con color?

If this is possible, could someone post it here or point me where I can find it? I think it would be a super idea to have in the hud, but I don't know if I am capable of figuring out how to do it on my own.

Thanks!

It would be possible if there was a way to do ${Spawn.FactionLevel} or something along those lines but that doesn't exist as far as I can tell.

Atleast it isn't documented.

There isn't, or at least not without actually conning the mob and parsing the con into a TLO.

It's serverside data that isn't sent client side until you ask for it.

That's what I was figuring as well, no purpose in the client knowing what the faction level is, would make for an interesting plugin though if agro/faction was handled client side.

NPC Con in the HUD?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back