• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Problem - Not returning to bind on death (1 Viewer)

RedCents
6,452¢
Something strange has been occurring for awhile now but it seems to only happen on my Cleric.

Many times if he dies, gets booted out of an instance or moves on a /pick he will somehow end up zoning and standing in front of the PoT stone in PoK. He is bound in GH so no idea how he ends up in PoK at this spot but it happens very frequently.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I am not sure in group game but on raids if you campfire into a raid dz, then when you get booted it puts you in pok at the pot stone. This has been the standard for awhile, so maybe you had campfired or bannered into the place you were prior to dropping the instance?

I am not sure in group game but on raids if you campfire into a raid dz, then when you get booted it puts you in pok at the pot stone. This has been the standard for awhile, so maybe you had campfired or bannered into the place you were prior to dropping the instance?
Confirming that this happens with group missions as well. Happens to me if I try to fellowship back to a campfire which had been created in a pickzone that doesn't exist anymore too.

No. It happens if he dies and ports to bind or if the instance times out and boots him. In this last case he was in an open zone, got killed and returned to bind but it took him to the PoT stone instead of his bind.

Worth noting, the whole group wiped but as always, only the Cleric got sent to PoT stone.

Not sure why it’s hitting your cleric so much, but in front of the PoT stone has been the “we’re not sure where to send you so you go here “ spot for years. I’ve also only seen it in cases where you get booted from somewhere that you no longer belong but used a trick to get in (banner, campfire, etc). I see this when I’m power leveling and forget to bind a toon in PoK and he does and it tries to send him back to the tutorial. He will then get immediately booted to the PoT stone (where I usually forget to bind again lol).

Problem - Not returning to bind on death

Users who are viewing this thread

Back