• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

not getting XP (1 Viewer)

Cpt_Cam

RedCents
I noticed in the last few days that sometimes I don't get any XP in real XP no matter what I have the AA slide set to even if I have 100 percetn going to real XP and none to AA. I do however in the same seesion get AA XP. This is not always the case though because sometimes I do get real XP. I was just thinking about this at work so when I get home I going to try it without loading MQ2 and see if I can recreate the problem. Just wondering if anyone else has seen this.

thanks

what lvl is the toon you are playing? because when my necro was 66 i had the same problem, then i realised that 66 just sucked a lot of ass, and took many kills before i would see any exp gain.

The toon is 69 and last night on a DoN I had double XP popped and still no XP at 100 percent real XP. When I put the aa slider to 100 percent I got about 2.3 percent per kill in AA.

This happens.... Goto WoS, where exp is slow, especially at 69, with exp set at 100% normal exp (0% AA), you wont see any gains till after about 3 kills.

Also, set the slider too 90% AA / 10% regular... AA exp will move, but regular exp won't budge for 4-5 kills. It has always been this way.

not getting XP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back