• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

NoStun + Weightlock + DSpeed ??? (1 Viewer)

pwaggs

RedCents
Not working for me since the last patch. Are they still screwed up for everyone, or am I missing something somewhere?

NoStun - Gets me CTD'd periodically
Weightlock - Shows weight at 24, but my AC is going down as I get heavier
MQ2PreventSpeed - When I /dspeed on, I am unable to click doors, and also sometimes it prevents snares, sometimes not so much

I have a VIP Subscription to MQ as well, and havent been able to find where they discuss Offsets for Doablilty, etc.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

If I understand correctly docrack is part of what they check for when doing random server checks and if you have an offset loaded they see it. Am I correct on this understanding?

pwaggs said:
Not working for me since the last patch. Are they still screwed up for everyone, or am I missing something somewhere?

NoStun - Gets me CTD'd periodically
Weightlock - Shows weight at 24, but my AC is going down as I get heavier
MQ2PreventSpeed - When I /dspeed on, I am unable to click doors, and also sometimes it prevents snares, sometimes not so much

I have a VIP Subscription to MQ as well, and havent been able to find where they discuss Offsets for Doablilty, etc.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Nostun offset that should work (there is a retn 10 not a retn 0c, so makes sense that this changed) :

Rich (BB code):
[NoStun]
Description="Move around while stunned"
Version="2006.06.16"
address0=4251A0
normal0="56 8B F1"
crack0="C2 10 00"

Nostun (will let you move around while stunned) plugin that will work without any offsets :

Rich (BB code):
#include "../MQ2Plugin.h" 
PreSetup("MQ2NoStun"); 
PLUGIN_API VOID OnPulse(VOID)
{ 
if ((ppCharData) && (pCharData)) {

GetCharInfo()->Stunned = 00;
}
}

Weightlock and noemcumber were always this way, hence why I usually don't even bother finding them any longer, seemingly worthless.

As for mq2preventspeed ... keep in mind all this does is set your run speed to 100, so if you have FoE, SoE, SoW, Run 5, Run 3, Selos, etc you will only move at 100, whether you are snared or not.

nyghteyes said:
If I understand correctly docrack is part of what they check for when doing random server checks and if you have an offset loaded they see it. Am I correct on this understanding?

Wrong. All your offsets are client side, unless they involve interacting with an NPC...shared bank.

NoStun + Weightlock + DSpeed ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back