• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Noob to macro gettn started (1 Viewer)

youdaman

RedCents
Hey all,
I am bran new to this sight and very green in to how 'macros' work. Can someone point me into the right direction in gettn started? I am mostly interested in gettin AA's in EQ but either way need to be schooled in macro 101:) Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks:)

Uhm by getting AA in EQ I assume you mean to write a full fledged movement macro that gets you exp? If so and you have no prior scripting experience you will need ALLOT of help. I would suggest finding as many small 50 lines or less macros and learning what they are doing to work. Then find a shaman macro and follow its execution and change stuff to see what makes it work. Then last would be rogue helper which is still the largest macro I know of and has a good amount of logic stuff in it and math calculations.

The most important thing is to go to www.macroquest2.com and download the macroquest wiki guide which has all the information you would ever need on what makes a macro work.

Other then that just make sure to post in the help section if you have issues and follow board rules on posting code.

Noob to macro gettn started

Users who are viewing this thread

Back