• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Noob need's help. (1 Viewer)

smerfman

RedCents
Hello, ive been playing eq for 1 year now and have a 75 wizzy with 335 AA's, i have worked very hard for this toon and now have a new baby, so i dont have much time for playing off of raid times and need to work my AA's to stay competitive in game.
I just heard about MQ2 and have no clue about any of it, its like a whole new strange world, i am only looking for it to do a few things, id like to be able to afk a bit and get like 10 AA's a day, id also like to be able to cast while moving(if its possable), id also (but not as important) would like my warrior alt lvl 56 to get a lil xp and some gear.
i am haveing trouble getting anything with MQ2 to work, the only thing i can get running is the map with mobs LOC on it, i have tried reading instructions on how to install plugins and have yet to succeed and same with macro's. i am about to pull my hair right out of my skull, can anyone help me break down the steps on how to install these and maybe give me some links to files for me to download that you KNOW will work? im not very knowlagable with this stuff yet but am not totaly computer eliterate and learn fast, so i would love a little bit of help =).

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=18502

That is a verified working copy of MQ2. You need to rtfm or ask the person who turned you on to MQ about what you are asking for. I would suggest though that if you can not be at your keyboard then you don't need to be running macro's for XP. That is the worst thing you can do imho. Macro's for tradeskills are ok but for XP it just takes the flavor out of the game for everyone. If you don't have time to play some AA's for your toon then maybe you need to look into a professional power leveling service. There are lots of places that offer it. Just make sure you do your homework on them first.

well thankyou for your opinion but i payed to get into this site to be able to get help to get this to run not to get a lecture about what is fun or now...im not asking to get max AA's over night just a little help for when life is to hecteck, thanks for the link, but that is the one i currently have and then i downloaded a plugin /focusedmind and tried to get it to work and it wont, so if i can get help on that at least it would be great, i guess i expected too much for paying money to get into a website that does nothing but advertise all the cheats you can do, and then not offer you any. i was also interested in the "never run out of mana" part before i paid and yet cant find anything about it, i would also like to get my warrior some new gear by some kind of plugin/macro that can help kill hard named mobs(i do not want GK) tho, ive heard to many bad things about it.
so if anyone else can help me out thanx
oh since my first post i have figured out how to get the track and autoforage to work and most of the plugins that come with jig's compiler thingy, but havnt been able to add any other plugins or macros.

You can add macro's all ya want into the macro folder. But if they have invalid commands then it can either crash you or not work at all.. And as far as plugins... The focus mind plugin you got has to be updated as it is nearly a year old. You either need to post in that thread for an updated version or update it yourself. It uses move packet functions which are not a good thing right now.

Now as far as your warrior goes... Kill the mob with your wizzy while your warrior is parked in the same zone then run and loot. There is no plugin out there that will make your character better then the gear you have. If you would just look around you would find all you need right here at this site.

http://www.redguides.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=6

There... That's a really big hint for you... Now go spend a few days reading through that then go have some fun in EQ.

Noob need's help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back