• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

No trades to other chars ? (1 Viewer)

decker

RedCents
452¢
Is there anyway to transfer no trades betwin accounts (not just to another char on the same account) ?

I also think its safe to say that there is a good potential for profit ($$$) should someone be willing to share it.........though if the method thats out there is the corpseloot one, it might be better for it to stay under wraps!

Pay $?!?!?!

The person that gives this hack is rather sure to win the polls. He/she will get pp and free access and more importent; FAME !!!

Share your hacks =)

Somebody posted one yesterday, I deleted it because it didn't work. I assume it's the same one posted at kenetix.

Are you sure this one doesn't work anymore?
http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=5793

Other than that, there is no known way to trade no-drop at the moment. But having experience with no-drop exploits, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw two or three in the next year.

red

on a couple of the accounts i want to get items or give items i can't change names...

so i am not sure..

the corpseloot hack as stated above.... supposedly there is one in level3 of kenetics.. the fix to here original post ... but no clue ...

Yea its there, however its a instant ban to use it on other players corpses.

I personally just use it once in awhile to xfer rotting loot I recieve which isn't often, not a big use for it really if the majority of your accounts are banned, besides that myself and mostly all of the L3's are playing different games such as D&D Alpha beta and WoW, only a few still actually use it on a regular basis.

If you want it, just get 300 points.

I can say form experience that the method posted here:

http://www.redguides.com/community/showthread.php?t=5793

doesn't work. The corpse will poof shortly (1 minute or so for me) after the donating character's name is changed and the name of the first character will be caught in the naming filter so you won't be able to get that name either. I was able to get the stuff back via a petition though, so it was not a total catastrophe.

Docracks no3min does NOT work anymore.

Don't know that it ever did TBH.

Everytime I tried using it after being piggied into QVIC for M'sha's 3 mins rolls around then I CTD.

If anyone has a working no3min, one that doesn't CTD....I'd be very appreciative.

No trades to other chars ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back