• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

No More Compiles from me. (1 Viewer)

RedCents
110¢
Sorry those that enjoyed them. But the ban gave me a lot of time to think.. Why did I get banned? Answer.. EQ was boring without cheating. Time to move on. I am very int a game called Knight Online, as is about 10 other people that used to play EQ with me. It is an exceptional game for the price.. Oh, ya, I diddnt mention that it is completely free, game download: free, play time: free..

http://www.knightonlineworld.com/

Check it out if your looking for something new.

~Poilt

I tried WoW a couple months ago... Took a toon from 1 to 50 in about 18 hours having never played the game before...

Was like Fisher-Price tried to make a version of EQ for the under-13 crowd. :p

(no offense, Tone lol)

-CodeCaster

( @ )( @ ) said:
Think I am going to stick to the freebies till Vanguard gets released :)..

~Polit

lmao....

and Vanguard will make EQ look like a Leap Frog learning tool.....

Brads vision always was that the game should be hard and challenging, which, SOE moved away from after he moved on.

you suck sir and dont try give me any bullcrap excuse like getting banned stops you from playing EQ..

give me call some time asshat :)

p.s EQ does suck but Im so addicted.. is there a 50 step program to quit? or shall I just get banned too? LOL

No comment on what pollo said.

I'll probably eventually go back to EQ, but for now I'm taking a break. I'll still be doing precompiles.

I'll probably try knight online untill vanguard gets released also. Maybe I'll see you there :)

Will you still be hanging around here and posting though?

Heh, I just took a break. Got my uber toons in stasis for a while. Its good to take a break, especially if you know the first time you log in you might get banned (lol) - I still have stuff equipped with MQ2Cequip.

yeah, I will still be here, just not doing compiles, cancelled all my accounts.. Fuck SoE.

There is too many options out there. Yes, EQ is a good game, but it is time for it's Genre to run out and let someone else move in. They are making a profound statement by FORCING you to play YOUR game by THEIR rules..Maybe I am just a hardhead, maybe I just could care less about some dumb game../shrug. Plenty of fish in the sea :D.

Yeah Pollo, you bastidge, I am still in TS daily. :p. No phone, so no callin ya :(. Find meh!. muwaahahaaa.

Hey Cade, I am on the Beramus 2 server, goodie side :). Look for me, will PM ya char name :).

~Polit

went to check it out from curiousity and the account registration page was messed up. For some reason it will not let me pick my State, and therefore will not register account LOL. Also all servers are down atm for Knights

im going to give this game a try too for the heck of it , hey regular play is free, dont know what you can/have to buy with real world cash though

Just because the game itself is free, doesn't mean it's any less of a pain in the ass to acquire money and items... I'm sure the market is exactly the same in proportion to the difficulty of the high-end game.

-CodeCaster

Well I tried but it keeps telling me I can't log in. Invalid password. I can log into website ok but not game. :( bummer. Tell me how it is.

No More Compiles from me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back