• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

No Fizzle (1 Viewer)

jmustful

banned
BANNED
RedCents
Not sure if it's a bug or what's going on. I can start the AFK Casting macro and after so much time it will stop and when I try to manually cast it won't cast or even fizzle. Restarted EQ and came back and couldn't cast spells 2-8. Said you have not recovered yet.

I find a very remote area and sit inside a building where noone goes so I don't thing anyone even sees cast message. Have had GM stop message a few times in other areas so I know /gm check works.

Seemed to work really well until yesterday. Is anyone else having this trouble?

Last edited:
there was a nasty bug lastnight that hill i think almost all servers. It would not let many people cast a spell. Relogging didnt even help. Happened to my guild in the middle of a raid. The only we we could fix it was to un-mem all spells then re-mem them. For those that couldnt they had to target another player /d, then un-mem thier spells.

No Fizzle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back