• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

no drop transfer on eqemu (1 Viewer)

eqsolo99

RedCents
I play on my own server so im not using this on any public servers i just want to be able to transfer no drops to my other chars without just summoning items. i know it may sound dumb but if i set it to where i can summon items i am to tempted to just twink and not earn anything =P. so if anyone has a compile for titanium or just a no drop transfer plugin it would be greatly appreciated. THanks

Isn't transferring items the same as twinking and not earning anything? Ok, now that I've said that...

I think you will be hard-pressed to find a nodrop transfer plugin that works on any eqemu server, much less one you run yourself. Someone might have one of the old ones where it puts nodrop items into a bag and puts that bag into another bag, therefore making it tradeable. You might ask around for that one, which is a bit more specific, and probably easier to find AND maybe could be customized to work on your server.

no drop transfer on eqemu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back