• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Question - Ninjadvloot (1 Viewer)

HunterX44

RedCents
143¢
When I pick up an item and type /lootignore or any other command, the item is not added to my loot.ini file. Is there a command similar to the one in MQ2AutoVendor that scans all the items in your inventory and adds them to the loot.ini file with a default of 'sell', so I can go into the loot.ini file and edit them accordingly. If I manually type an item name with the correct loot, sell, ignore option the ML will act accordingly, what am I doing wrong? Does LogLoot=0 need to be set to 1? It was default 0, so I didn't change it.

If it helps troubleshoot when I loot something MQ says: "SharedList: Animal Venom is marked NULL. Que item to personal list.

Even if I can't "scan" my inventory and add everything to the .ini, why is loot.ini not updating?

In an attempt to fix this issue I deleted ninjadvloot.inc from the macro folder and loot.ini from the config folder, then restarted RG and updated. It re-installed the Ninjadvloot.inc file in macro and the loot.ini in config, but the issue still persists. Any help is much appreciated.

Update: It just added Silver Medallion of Service=Keep to the loot.ini file on it's own, a No-Drop item, but still isn't adding anything else.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back