• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

Question - Ninjaadvloot threshold (1 Viewer)

simpleminded24

RedCents
Is there a way to set a threshold on items to be looted ? Say ignore loot valued under 1pp, or auto-destroy upon looting. I was reading in another thread someone was doing this, but after looking for a bit, and then browsing the plugin's main post, I didn't see anything. I'm sifting through the .inc file, hope I find something!

Drat! It would be a nice function. I've been marking them, but anything I marked once, doesn't seem to change its value. ie: Snake skin = Sell, early on to make some money, now I have to manually edit loot.ini, because /lootdestroy won't mark it.

you need to rewrite the aliases. Change the version to =0 in your loot.ini file and restart your macro. That will force mq2 to rewrite the aliases. that command only works when a macro using ninjavloot is running.

Question - Ninjaadvloot threshold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back