• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Newb That cant find MQ2 window (1 Viewer)

smokinghot

RedCents
Now as far as i can tell i have done everthing that has been mentioned in many many posts and the guides...I have got MQ2 up on my tasks bar seems to be running i log into EQ and i do not see another window...now somewhere i read that u would need to do /who to make the window appear i have also tried that and didnt work....Not sure what to do plz any info of what i might do or have done wrong plz would help..

Ok thats not working...when i open MQ2 this time it gave me an error saying its not auth for my machine didnt do that before...maybe i should just delete mq2 and everything and redo?....and if i do that will i need a new compile?...i am lost lol thought i was so close now i am desprate lmao...dont know what to do have read everything that i could find

Ok I have the Mq2 in my task bar dont get any errors....still cant seem to get the mq2 chat window to appear...also was wondering if my UI would have anything to do with? i tried it on default UI also no go so really need some help if anyone can plz

definately not your UI. you should try compiling it yourself. once you ge tthe hang of it (they have very descriptive instructions), it's easy. Also, you'd never have to wait on a compile again unless you just wanted to.

If you still don't have it to work, send me your auth code and I'll recompile mine with your code in there and you can try it out.

Thx for the Reply but as i said earlier in this post i was newb =P anyway all is good now sid has me in his compile. I just wasnt waiting till he had updated the zip ;)

Newb That cant find MQ2 window

Users who are viewing this thread

Back