• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Newb question about MQ2 (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

RedCents
291¢
Im new to all of this but MQ2 sounds like it could be greatly useful. I'm just curious about a few things on it. What are the ways people get caught using it mainly? Is it easy for EQ to see that you have it installed? I thought i read somewhere that you can see creatures on the maps? is this true? Is the "precompiled" version up to date as of the last patch? (i'm sure if i looked hard enough i could find some of these answers) Sorry if you all feel like you've answered these a million times.

Thanks

Active hacks are much much more likely to get you banned. Best way to avoid being banned is to avoid using active hacks like warping, ghostkilling, and other things people could easily tell you're exploiting.

SoE can't really detect MQ2 if you only use the passive parts. This is my opinion and not based of factual evidence. I've used MQ2 for over a year and have never raised an eyebrow.

MQ2 has a plugin that allows you to see all the spawns on your ingame map tool.

RedQuest is up-to-date. If a pre-compile isn't in the Nerfed section, it's up-to-date.

Newb question about MQ2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back