• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Request - New User - Question about Sunfire Blessing Spell (1 Viewer)

InfidelOne

RedCents
71¢
Firstly I'd just like to thank everyone for their time spent documenting all of the plugins and macros, etc. This is the first time I have come across something that I have no idea how to solve myself. Any help is appreciated!

I have this set up to cast the spell when tank is at a moderate amount of life to set up twincast heals for the future

Heals1=Sunfire Blessing Rk. II|60|MA

How would I go about making it so that this spell is not cast when the character already has the buff, "Healing Twincast"?

KA is currently in the design phase of adding IF/NOTIF conditional processing that would enable adding decisions to things like you are requesting.

In the meantime, what you are requesting would be best implemented as a downshit. The downshit would test for existence of the buff, and if not present, and HP below a certain level, cast your Sunfire.

Care to attempt it? Give it a shot, test it and/or post your attempt.

Here is a headstart:
Rich (BB code):
!${Me.Buff[Healing Twincast].ID}
${Target.PctHPs}<60
/casting "Sunfire Blessing"

Yeah sort of figured the workaround would be through some sort of shit =P. I do not really have a background in writing code so this is a bit like learning a new language but I love new challenges. Thanks!

Request - New User - Question about Sunfire Blessing Spell

Users who are viewing this thread

Back