• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
  • Unfortunately, yes, there is a suspension wave happening around the new tlp launch. :'( Please keep regular discussion to Suspension MegaThread and please consider submitting a Suspension report to RG.

New Tradeskill macro...! (1 Viewer)

The macro looked nice, until I tried to use it. Followed the read me file to the letter and set up everything as I should have. I am in windowed mode nothing has been touched after I set up the window...When I click on the tradeskill station, and click begin crafting, the recipe box comes up but it won't click the begin button on it's own. It will spam hotkey's on 0 - and = buttons but it won't counteract any reactions that happen while tradeskilling. Please tell me what you think I could be doing wrong. Thanks

Did you set up the hotkeys? From the manual:

III. SET UP YOUR HOTKEYS - NOTE: This version of EverCraft only utilizes ONE reaction hotkey bar

A. Run the game

B. Decide and plan ahead of time what recipes you'll be crafting. You need to determine
what technique(s) the recipe(s) use.

C. Run EverCraft 4.0

(The first time you run it you will be asked for the path to where your game is
installed. You must enter it correctly if you plan on using Ban Protection or Tell
Notification.)

D. There are instructions built into the GUI, but I'll give them here again.

E. Click on the Hotky Setup tab to find a representation of your hotkey bar in the game.

F. Click on each "hotkey" and then choose the icon that relates to the one you have on your
hotkey bar in the game. *** EverCraft does NOT configure your IN-GAME hotkey bar. It's up
to YOU to make them match each other.***

Alternatively, you can select the technique you're using from the drop down list below
the hotkeys and it will auto-populate the skills.

If you did everything from the start and finish, and then exited the game via /exit, and rebooted, it should work. It's ran buggy for a lot of people that I know, but rebooting after setup has helped in some instances.

i have this set up and the tradeskill window is no where it should be its clicking on thin air. and have tried to re install it a few times

i have moved the trade window where it should be by deleting the new gui but it still doesn't use the first recipe or the action hotkeys

RedLotus,

I notified the admins here that EverCraft 4.0 build 9 is copyrighted software on Monday August 29. Version 3.1 is not, we have released that as free-ware for sites like yours here. But 4.x and higher has the copyright information right on the User Interface, and by allowing it to be illegally posted here for download, you are violating numerous copyright laws. Please remove it from your forums, so we do not have to go through the pain in the rear process of filing on this again.

If you want to work out a deal for your customers to receive a discount when purchasing that is fine, we have an agreement with 2 of the largest cheat sites for this discount, and it is nice cross advertisement, but we will give the administrators here the benefit of the doubt that they were not aware of the copyright infringements violated by offering this software to it's customers.

Leo
MacroCrafter.Com, LLC.

Thanks Bro!

The 3.1 version is fine to keep up if you wish, it really gives no justice to the new versions but it is useable still. I am not sure if the version you had, contained the fix for the new tradeskills they added a few months back or not. Let me know if ya need a new copy, I will shoot ya one via email.

[email protected]

New Tradeskill macro...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back