• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

New shroud exploit? (1 Viewer)

xierra

RedCents
I'm starting to see people shrouded to gray con imp wizards hanging around the shroud giver. Any idea on what's up?

i've been seeing the same .... a lot of people still doing something with the shrouds, i think they don't want whatever it is to be nerfed yet so keeping it extremely quiet :(

no idea on a new exploit, but alot of people who have alts, or who are non guilded, use the shrouds to go afk and keep buffs, pets, pet gear etc. I have 9 alts that I keep non guilded for obvious reasons LOL. When I go afk for some time, instead of having to log off, I just shoud and sit at the shroud giver.

I know what you're talking about, Shadowman, and I don't think this is it. I'm seeing multiple characters that con grey, with the imp wizard shroud, and very similar names. It's like the PL groups that you see the farmers herding around.

PS... I'm hoping it's a new exploit that I can actually get in on, quietly. It seems I always find out about this stuff right before it's nerfed or afterwards.

/sigh

The imp wiz shroud is just the first shroud that comes up by default. I imagine that it's just people keepin their buffs/pets fresh. I know I dont bother with selecting another shroud to save my buffs. Hail and then click select monster.

New shroud exploit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back