• You've discovered RedGuides 📕 an EverQuest multi-boxing community 🛡️🧙🗡️. We want you to play several EQ characters at once, come join us and say hello! 👋
  • IS THIS SITE UGLY? Change the look. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->

Stupid - New recruit a friend thing (1 Viewer)

oshin

RedCents
Blizzard seem to be pushing hard now, i guess chrismas is getting close and some other young upstart mmo is going to steal away some people for a while, so they have a new scheme. Basicly get a friend to sign up by spamming there email with a blizzard trial, if they bite you get a zebra mount, whats really interesting though is this.

What in-game benefits do we get while the accounts we play are linked?

1. Characters on both accounts can summon each other once per hour.
2. While adventuring with your linked friend/family member, you will each gain triple experience.
3. For every two levels the new player earns, the new player can grant one free level-up to a lower-level character played by the veteran player.

There a bunch of limits on this, it works as far as lvl 60, you have to be grouped and the same level with your friend to get the triple xp. The triple xp works on quests so its far better better than rested xp (which doesnt stack). As a sad sad mmo player i dont have friends, so instead im thinking of running two clients at once and using autohotkey to level them up, its worked well for me in the past.

Also, a motherfucking zerbra woohooo.

I dont have level 2 access because

A. Im not that helpful to get redcents

B.I dont believe in paying for glorified cheat forum access

you can get all this info for free on [Link removed] you dont have to pay there and section 2 doesnt have anything usefull dont see the point tbh

Let's not push for other websites shall we?
Ccomp~

Last edited by a moderator:
And btw half of [link removed] stuff is leaked from pay sites.

you can get all this info for free on [Link Removed] you dont have to pay there and section 2 doesnt have anything usefull dont see the point tbh

Yes Iamnotemo espeacialy from THIS site, i had seen tons of stuff posted first here then 1 maximum 2 days later there! There MUST be a mole, also a blizzard spy ! They hotfixed my bugged spot for farming unlimited linen /cry

Some of the L2 content has been posted to free sites, yes. However, before you go there you should consider what would happen if nobody came here: a good deal of the content there comes from here. If no money comes here, conditions here get worse, and people stop posting, which reduces content there as well.

So, not only are you helping to cheat the people who actually write the stuff, but you're also potentially making it worse on yourself.

I wouldnt feel too bad about cheating on somebody whos setting out to cheat the system anyway, sure I had no qualms about stealth farming chests in underbog but charging people for bugs like that annoys me, it only works because a trick wont get found out if its only being exploited by a small audience. Only reason im saying that is because I read NA pre merger.

Back on topic, RAF is insane, as it applies to quest xp it gives a massive boost, Im getting 10k xp for quests at level 28 now, I did 4 quests in hillsbrad and got a full level out of it, if any of your buddys are considering leveling new characters for wrath, then this is the way to go.

Anyone have an idea of how I can try WoW out for a little for free? I know EQ has the free buddy game cards and stuff... I don't really feel like paying for WoW straight-up if I hate it.

Anyone able to hook a brother up?

The drawbacks to the WOW trial is you are limited in communication. No inviting other players to group, no email, no chat channel, must speak to an npc to sent whisper to someone, etc.

You can thank the spammers for these restrictions.

I am glad they put in those restrictions. Not that they stop the dumbasses standing around in stormwind all day spamming.

Last edited:
Stupid - New recruit a friend thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back